I am pretty sure you want exactly zero narrative on this one. I can hear the chant from here: “SHOW ME THE CHOCOLATE PUDDING!!”
If you love chocolate and think life must be over because you chose to go *SANE, this will make your knees weak, your heart thump and your mouth happier than a 3 year old in a mud puddle.
I keep a large bowl of it in the ‘fridge so I can get a chocolate fix at any time.
But that’s just me.
- 13 oz (3 sml or 2 med) avocado flesh
- ½ cup canned coconut cream (NOT coconut milk)
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch salt
- ¼ tsp pure peppermint extract (Do not guess, it is very strong)
- 11 tbsp Xylitol or equivalent sweetener
- 2 tbsp cocoa nibs (NOT chocolate chips)
- Blend avocado flesh and coconut cream in a blender until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder, salt, peppermint extract and Xylitol to the blend and blend on high.
- NOTE: You will need to stop the blender and stir the ingredients regularly as this is very thick and hard work for even a Vitamix!
- Spoon into glasses or dishes and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until chilled.
- Sprinkle with cocoa nibs and serve.
*SANE™, inSANE, SANEity – terms used in Jonathan Bailor’s book, The Smarter Science of Slim.