I keep a large bowl of it in the ‘fridge so I can get a chocolate fix at any time.
But that’s just me.
- 13 oz / 365g avocado flesh
- ½ cup / 4 fl oz. canned thick coconut cream
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch sea salt
- ¼ tsp pure peppermint extract (Do not guess, it is very strong)
- 11 TBSP Xylitol or equivalent sweetener
- 2 TBSP cocoa nibs (NOT chocolate chips)
- Blend avocado flesh and thick coconut milk in a blender until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder, salt, peppermint extract and Xylitol to the blend and blend on high.
- NOTE: You will need to stop the blender and stir the ingredients regularly as this is very thick and hard work for even a Vitamix!
- Spoon into glasses or dishes and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until chilled.
- Sprinkle with cocoa nibs and serve.